The following units of learning are available for download in SCORM format to allow their extensibility and re-usabilty by any SCORM-compatible Learning Management System.
There are two different ways to view the contents of each SCORM package:
- Opening the main.html page of the unzipped package in a Web browser.
- Importing the SCORM package to a SCORM-compatible Learning Management System such as Moodle.
The units of learning can also be edited by using specilized tools, such as JSON code editors.
Open Data learning content
- What is open data
- Unlocking value from data
- Open data: agent of change
- Measuring success for open data
- Why do we need to license?
- Getting to grips with platforms
- Choosing the right format for open data
- Cleaning data
- Finding hidden data on the web
- Quality checking data
- How useful is my data?
- Linking up the web of data
Academy projectThe following modules are the property of the Open Data Institute and were developed for the European Data Science Academy project. They are made available by the Open Data Institute under a Creative Commons Attribution licence. At the bottom of each module you will find an mandatory attribution statement similar to the following: This work "Introduction to data storytelling", adapted from "Introduction to data storytelling" by Open Data Institute, used under CC-BY 4.0.
Business & Management
- Starting a business with open data
- Growing a business using open data
- Overcoming barriers for established businesses
- Pitching an open data business